Hutchinson develops standard or customized magnet rings, made of a metal insert bonded together with a rubber matrix filled with magnetic particles. The elastic properties of the rubber, combined with good rubber-metal adhesion, ensure good performance under extreme environments. We customize magnet rings to fit perfectly to various technologies of sensor such as Hall Effect, AMR or GMR…
Hutchinson offers extremely compact designs easily integrated in a large range of applications. As an example, the combination of Hutchinson Nonius magnet rings with Hall effect sensors of the iC-MU series from iC-Haus creates absolute position measuring systems. Our Nonius magnet rings are off-the-shelf products that respond efficiently to industrial applications. They are fully adapted to robots used in medical applications, for automated production lines or machine tools.
Our solutions provide high measurement accuracies. They are used in position and speed controls for safety and maintenance applications. They are key components in the digital age.
- Magnetic vulcanized rubber compound
- Bonding metal or stainless-steel insert
- Customized and standard magnetic track(s)
- Tailor made magnetization for optimized results
- Choice of magnetized compound: NBR (from -40 up to 140°C) and HNBR (from -40 up to 160°C)
- Dimensions from 20 to 90 mm
- Axial & radial designs
- High remanence up to Br = 3500 Gauss & High coercitive field: 240 KA/m
- High signal accuracy & resolution
- High robustness & resistance to shocks and vibrations
- Sensor Integration