Our “connectors and mechatronics” department is able to offer several quick connector ranges for all fluid transfer systems (engine cooling and thermal management, fuel, turbocharged air intake, blow-by, SCR, air conditioning).Some of these quick connectors are designed for specific features with integrated pressure and temperature sensors or even heating components or cookies in line with the OBD II Regulations. Our temperature sensors are deployed on cooling systems, while our combined pressure and temperature sensors are used for fuel systems.
- Products Family: Quick connectors
- Two levels of integration for embedded sensors with the quick connectors range.
- Commercially available sensors.
- Direct integration of sensitive components within our parts for market-leading compact design.
- Temperature sensors
- Lead NTC with epoxy resin coating.
- Operating at temperatures from -40°C to 100°C (peaks at 125°C).
- Maximum operating pressure of 3 bars.
- Response time of less than 5 seconds.
- IP69k certified.
- Combined pressure and temperature sensors
- Operating at temperatures from -40°C to 125°C.
- Operating pressure of 1 to 11 bars.
- Response time of less than 10 milliseconds.
- Integrated System