The bonded seal consists of a metallic insert with a vulcanized rubber compound profile which is bonded to the internal diameter.
It has been developed to obtain both pressure resistance and vibration resistance in high pressure and temperature conditions where metallic washers are unsuitable.
Bonded seal can be used in a wide range of applications in the fluid transfer area : fuel systems, HVAC systems, hydraulic systems and pneumatic systems
The specific development of the PFS Flange seal brings innovation in pipes assembling for all markets, such as oil&gas, food, steam, lines…
Our rubber compounds include market dedicated approvals (Norsok, Total PVV142…).
- Products Family: Bonded and Overmolded Seals
- Dimensions, inner diameter from 15mm to 600mm (0.6in to 23.6in).
- Metal inserts: mild steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, etc.
- Range of compounds: NBR, HNBR, FKM, EPDM.
- Reduced maintenance costs
- No modifications needed to flanges using SWG