The O-ring seal developed and manufactured by Hutchinson is a proven seal for heavy goods vehicle and automotive applications.
Hutchinson designs custom or standard seals that can be used in static and dynamic assemblies. Our expertise covers all the extreme applications of the automotive and heavy goods vehicle industries: Engine seal, fuel seal, oil seal, transmission seal, air conditioning seal, etc.
Based on your needs, our team of engineers will create optimised O-ring joints, in terms of size as well as compounds. They will offer high levels of cleanliness and inclusion of specific surface treatments that reduce friction as well as facilitate the supply of our parts via automatic distribution systems.
- Products Family: O-rings
- Wide range of compounds: EPDM, NBR, FKM, HNBR, ACM, AEM, IIR, CR, VMQ, FVMQ seals.
- Low-temperature and high-temperature seals: Temperature range from -50°C to +250°C
- Low-pressure and high-pressure seals with a resistance range from vacuum to 2,000 bar
- Cleaning procedure compliant with ISO 16232 Standard
- Seal approved by major global manufacturers.
- Choice of materials
- Choice of sizes