Universal Design Seat is a multipurpose patented design, for ball and gate sealing applications. It operates perfectly at low pressure, and solves tightness issues even if the ball or the seat insert may be deformed at high pressure.
Its secret is a floating thermoplastic soft insert self-centered in its appropriate groove.
The universal metal seat configuration allows various usage options: Single piston effect, double piston effect, seal replacement, cryogenic applications or primary metal secondary soft (PMSS) sealing.
Just ask what you need.
- Product family: Seats, Balls and Slabs for Valves
- Pressure range: up to 430 Bar – 6230 Psi / Valve class 150/2500lbs – API 10000
- Seats range : ½" to 60"
- Materials : Carbon steel, Martensitic and Austenitic steels, Duplex steels, Nickel Alloys, Titanium
- Approval : ISO 9001, ISO 14 001,OHSAS18 001, ISO 3834
- Low stock inventory
- Reliable under extreme conditions
- Maintenance, repair and overhauling