Cladded balls from design to manufacturing, following Welding Procedure Specification, prepared according to our worldwide customer’s requirements. The welding overlay is obtained by depositing on a base material surface, usually carbon steel, two or more layers of protective material.
Typically, Inconel or Stainless steel F316, chemically suitable to resist corrosion in the presence of aggressive fluids or gas.
Our Hutchinson’s welding overlay procedure is certified ISO 3834.
- Product family: Seats, Balls and Slabs for Valves
- MIG: Metal Inert Gas - pure argon - Inconel 625
- MAG: Metal Active Gas – 98% argon/ 2% CO2 - F316
- TIG: Tungsten Inert Gas - For repairing operations or cartridge
- Inconel 625 – Nickel alloy
- F316 – Stainless steel
- Balls range from ¼” to 56”
- Temperature range : -20°C to +500°C
- UNI EN ISO 3834-2 certified overlay welding
- Reliable under extreme conditions
- Abrasion resistance
- Maintenance, repair and overhauling
- High resistance to corrosive environment