Hutchinson is participating in the 54th edition of the Paris Air Show. The Hutchinson teams look forward to seeing you in Hall 2A at Stand B252, from June 19 to 25, at Paris-Le Bourget Airport.
Hutchinson is innovating and contributing to the decarbonization of aviation through its Sustainable Development roadmap. In this context, we are developing solutions to reduce CO2 emissions in the areas of weight reduction, sustainable aviation fuels (SAFs), more electric aircraft, and hydrogen-powered solutions.
- As far as weight reduction is concerned, Hutchinson was recently chosen to equip the A350 freighter with composite connecting rods, providing weight savings of 20% with the ability to carry a heavier load;
- In the field of SAFs, Hutchinson’s fluid sealing and transfer systems have been tested and are compatible with these fuels;
- For more electric aircraft, as a thermal management expert, Hutchinson offers cooling, thermal insulation and fire protection solutions for batteries, as well as electric de-icing & anti-icing systems;
- For hydrogen-powered aircraft, Hutchinson uses its expertise to support their development. With expert knowledge of cryogenic thermal protection solutions for space, its teams also develop new materials and technologies for fluid conveyance and sealing suited to the use of hydrogen.
At the stand, six corner displays will illustrate Hutchinson's know-how and expertise in the following areas:
- Fluid conveyance
- Vertical lift technologies
- Space & defense technologies
Hutchinson is also involved in several international collaborative projects, within the framework of CORAC, Clean Aviation, LuFo and CRIAQ. Some are focusing on the use of recycled, recyclable and biosourced materials (the Terra Preta project, for example) while others are working to improve predictive maintenance, a key issue for optimizing operations (POTIC, SYNAPSE projects, etc.).
Join Hutchinson's team
Hutchinson offers 300 permanent, work-study and temporary positions in all its areas of activity in France: production, maintenance, development, R&D, support functions, sales, etc. Are you an operator, technician or engineer, or are you simply passionate about aeronautics? Come and meet with our recruiters at our stand, talk with our teams, and drop off your CV.
Accredited journalists are welcome at the Hutchinson stand: you can contact the Communication department in advance to organize your visit (contact details below).
Valérie Soupet – Tel: +33 (1) 40 74 82 35 / email@example.com
Céline Tofan – Tel: +33 (1) 40 74 83 51 / firstname.lastname@example.org