Our flexible joints connect catenary risers that extend from platforms to subsea pipelines. They are tailor-designed to the floater and risers relative dynamics, as well as the flaw characteristics. They allow the riser critical top section to resist the fatigue loads along the platform lifetime .
Hutchinson provides as well the interfaces structures that will receive the flexible joints along or inside the floater. These tailor made structures are adapted to the installation procedures and the floater architecture.
- Products Family: Flexible Joints for Risers
- Materials complatible with fluids and the riser's anti-corrosion system.
- Resistant to rapid gas decompression.
- Fluids pressure: up to 15000 psi (1000 bar).
- Withstands temperatures of up to 250°F.
- Dynamic rotation angle: up to +/- 25°.
- Low Maintenance
- Easy Assembly