- Complies with Aerospace standard AS9100 and NADCAP.
- Capable of 3000 PSI/206 bar operating pressure and to 9000 psi/620 bar burst pressure.
- Specific compound range (FMCQ/FFPM).
- Specific substrates: Stainless steel, Titatium, Aluminium, Magnesium.
- Resistant to high temperatures
- Resistant to pressure
This specific seal design allows separating static sealing and tightening functions. It makes it easy for assembling, more robust, and increases its life duration. The choice of compounds and substrates enables it to operate in extreme conditions without compromising on weight. Our plate seal is qualified for industrial, aerospace and military applications.
- Products Family: Bonded and overmolded seals