- Friction torque reduced by 30% compared with equivalent PTFE oil seal.
- Pressure resistance : 1 bar. Vacuum resistance of : -200 mbars.
- The soft sealing lip makes assembly easy.
- Saves axial space on the length of the engine.
- High resistance to new engine oils and ethanol.
- Fuel efficient
Low-Friction Engine Seal
Our low friction torque solution provides a flawless dynamic seal at the front and rear crankshaft bearings. It can be assembled in the oil pump when fitted to the end of the crankshaft. Its design helps to significantly reduce weight and axial size. Compared with an equivalent PTFE seal, our seal reduces friction by 30%.
- Products Family: Shaft Seals