- Uses the Coolelf Supra coolant.
- Can withstand pressure of up to 7.5 bars depending on the diameter.
- Resistant to temperatures ranging from 50° to 200° C and spikes of 260° C.
- Compliant with EN 45545 R23 HL2/NFF 16 101 I2 F1.
- Has a five-year life cycle.
DIESEL ENGINE COOLING
Our Diesel Engine Cooling solution connects the coolant unit to the various pumps in diesel engines. Its design is suited for all customer needs and has been recommended by rolling stock manufacturers for more than 30 years.